For information about what types of personal information will be gathered when you visit the Website, and how this information will be used, please see our Privacy Statement.
A. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on your computer, smartphone or tablet when you visit a Website or use an application.
A cookie makes your interaction with the Website faster and more personal. They allow us to distinguish you from other users of our Website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Website and enables us to improve our Website.
Please note that where we mention "Cookies" in this document, we are referring to Cookies and to comparable technologies, such as web beacons. These are used to achieve the same purposes as Cookies.
B. Who do these Cookies belong to?
All Cookies have an owner that tells you who the cookie belongs to. The owner is the domain specified inthe cookie. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and your device and can be read only by the owner of the cookie. Cookies used on this Website can be placed by us ("First Party Cookies") or by a third party ("Third Party Cookies").
- First Party Cookies are Cookies placed by and on the Website you are currently visiting (i.e. Cookies placed by Dstore).
- Third Party Cookies are Cookies placed by another Website than the one you are currently visiting. (i.e. Cookies placed by Google, Linkedin, Facebook, …).
C. How long do these Cookies remain?
Cookies can be placed temporary ("Session Cookies") or permanently ("Persistent Cookies").
- Session Cookies are temporarily stored in your browser or application. As soon as you close your browser or application, these Cookies are automatically deleted.
- Persistent Cookies remain on your computer, tablet or smartphone, even after you close the browser or application. Permanent Cookies make it possible to recognise you during a subsequent visit to the Website. They remain on your device until such time as their expiry date is reached, a new version of the cookie is installed, or you manually delete them.
D. What types of Cookies are there?
Dstore makes use of the following types of Cookies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies. Cookies that are essential to enable you to move around the websites and use their features. Without these Cookies the services you have asked for, such as registering for an account, cannot be provided.
- Functionality Cookies. Cookies that allow the Website to remember choices you make and provide more personal features. For instance, a functional cookie can be used to remember your choice of language or region or allowing you to store items in an electronic shopping basket between visits.
- Performance/Analytical Cookies. Cookies that collect information about how visitors use a Website, for instance which pages they view most often. We use this information to improve our websites and to help us in investigating problems raised by visitors. These Cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor.
- Targeting Cookies. Cookies that are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They collect information about your browsing habits. Targeting Cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as 'like' and 'share' buttons and advertisements. Targeting Cookies can be used to send third parties information on your visit so that they can make their advertising more relevant to you when you visit their websites.
E. What Cookies are used on this Website and for which purposes?
The table provided through this link, sets out further details regarding the Cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them.
F. What about your privacy?
In general, the Cookies we use will not provide us with personal information about you.
However, if this would be the case and the Cookies we use contain data that makes it possible to identify you directly or indirectly ("Personal Data"), we will process this information in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
For more information about how we process Personal Data and your rights, please check out our Privacy Statement.
G. How to control your Cookie preference?
You can withdraw your permission at any time by amending your cookie preference in your browser settings.
i) Accepting, refusing or deleting all Cookies
You can refuse to allow the installation of Cookies in your browser settings. You can also remove all installed Cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time. The methods for refusing Cookies in the commonest browsers can be found through the following links:
ii) Accepting or rejecting third party Cookies
For accepting or rejecting third party Cookies, we would like to refer you to the respective Statements of these third parties.
Please note that we do not participate in the collection, processing or storing of information based upon these third party Cookies.
You can find the owner (third party) of the Cookies used on this Website in the table provided under section E. What Cookies are used on this Website and for which purposes?
III. Updates to this Statement
Dstore reserves the right to revise and update this Statement at any time. However, the most recent version will always be made available on our Website.
IV. Questions about this Statement
Should you have any comments or questions about this Cookie Statement, you may contact us:
- Via postal mail: D Store, Hoogstraat 35c, 3360, Bierbeek, België
- Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via telephone: +32 16 46 24 10